She will be able to offer advice in a variety of clinics, some of which include:
- Travel advice and vaccinations
- Infant and adult immunisation. We recommend the full programme of vaccinations for 0-5 year olds, If you have concerns about any vaccination, feel free to consult the health visitors, doctors or nurse.
- Cervical smears. Routine three & five-yearly smears are done by our practice nurse. We recommend you ring for a convenient appointment.
- Dressings and removal of stitches
- Clinics to monitor blood pressure, asthma and diabetes.
- Phlebotomy (routine bloods)
- Specialist blood testing, when required
The practice nurse can also advise on the following:
- Sexual Health
- Stopping smoking
- Weight loss
- Healthy eating/lifetsyle counselling
- Influenza vaccination, beginning each Autumn.
- Drug monitoring – Warfarin, Lithium, Epilepsy medication and drugs for rheumatology and others as required.
Appointments with the practice nurse may be made by telephoning the main surgery number: 020 3405 6540
We are always available to offer professional advice.