The main switchboard telephone is currently not receiving calls
If you need to contact us by phone please use our bypass number 0786 14 16 120
we do hope this doesn’t cause too much inconvenience and thank-you for bearing with us whilst our phones are being looked into
- The NHS is very busy responding to the Corona virus pandemic and, at certain times, your GP practice may need to prioritise patients with the most urgent health needs
- If you have a health issue that isn’t urgent, advice is available on the NHS website www.nhs.uk or NHS app or you can speak to your local pharmacist
- You can also use e-consult which is available through our practice website
- If you aren’t sure what to do, please contact the practice who can advise you on how to get the help you need
- Please continue to attend tests, vaccinations and screening when invited
- www.111.nhs.uk is also available 24/7 for urgent health advice or by calling 111, and 999 is for emergencies
The Soho Centre for Health & Care building has now been re designated; this means that some of the ground floor has been given over to the assessment of patients who may have Coronavirus.
We are still based on the 1st floor of the building but all initial consultations have to go through an initial triage process by phone, email or video consultation. We can then advise you of the best way to manage your inquiry.
We very much remain a live Practice, where we hope to still meet all your health needs, even in these very uncertain times
Please do call us on 020 3 405 6540 to discuss any health needs OR
email us on email@example.com
Important Information regarding Corona Virus (Covid 19)
please click on the following link to check updated information;
Online Corona Advice Tool (NHS111)
In light of the current situation with Covid 19 we have temporarily suspended the online booking facility,
Please also note the following;
COVID-19 contingency sharing
Primary care staff across each borough will be able to access your full medical record without consent during the COVID-19 pandemic but will only do so when this is necessary to provide you with care. They will be required to use a smartcard which confirms their identity, and which limits their access and actions to those appropriate for their role. They will all have been trained to understand their professional and legal responsibilities in providing you with care.
Our website has been designed to allow our patients instant access to information they need about our Practice, including a wide range of health issues, and online services. We are always available to offer professional advice, and are open Monday to Friday 9:00am to 6:00pm, we are closed at weekends and public holidays.
|Dr Claire Bassilious|
|Dr Chris Bark|
Clinics & Services
We provide an extensive range of clinical services.
Change of Address
It is very important that we hold a correct address and telephone number for you. If either of these change please notify us.
Register with our practice
Patients wishing to register with our Surgery will need to complete a registration form, which you can download or request from one of our Receptionists.
Our patients are able to order repeat prescription items online. These items are listed on the right hand side of your repeat prescription computer slip.