- Please check out our Infleunza Vaccination Page under clinics and services
- If you have a health issue that isn’t urgent, advice is available on the NHS website www.nhs.uk or NHS app or you can speak to your local pharmacist
- If you aren’t sure what to do, please contact the practice who can advise you on how to get the help you need
- Please continue to attend tests, vaccinations , screening and consultations when invited
- www.111.nhs.uk is also available 24/7 for urgent health advice or by calling 111, and 999 is for emergencies
We based on the 1st floor of the building but some consultations may go through an initial triage process by phone, email or video consultation. We can then advise you of the best way to manage your inquiry.
Please do call us on 020 3 405 6540 to discuss any health needs OR
email us on email@example.com (please try not use this email for clinical issues)
Our website has been designed to allow our patients instant access to information they need about our Practice, including a wide range of health issues, and online services. We are always available to offer professional advice, and are open Monday to Friday 9:00am to 6:00pm, we are closed at weekends and public holidays.
|Dr Claire Bassilious
|Dr Chris Bark
Clinics & Services
We provide an extensive range of clinical services.
Change of Address
It is very important that we hold a correct address and telephone number for you. If either of these change please notify us.
Register with our practice
Patients wishing to register with our Surgery will need to complete a registration form, which you can download or request from one of our Receptionists.
Our patients are able to order repeat prescription items online. These items are listed on the right hand side of your repeat prescription computer slip.